From the young child to the young adult.
- Developing increased self-esteem, maturity and confidence through work with the animals and a myriad of other activities on offer
- Gain solid foundations to aid further progression and development
- Develop vocational interests
- Learning through practical activities
- Acquiring formal nationally accredited qualifications.
Primary Schools would benefit from a holistic approach to their packages tailor made to suit individual or school needs, be it therapeutic/educational packages for individuals or educational packages for individuals or small groups.
Schools will benefit through the increased flexibility of:
- Vocational learning packages alongside functional skills in literacy and numeracy
- Brokering different and well supported provision for vocational learners in schools.